- Bangalore Refinery Private Limited (BRPL) strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach towards all stake holders. Our endeavour is to minimize complaints and grievances through regular review of the instances and proactive redressal of the same. However, we recognise that there are times when albeit inadvertently, there may be instances where we are not up to the mark. If there are grievances then we see are committed to their early redressal and such inputs would be a great opportunity for us to improve the quality of our product and services as well as to ensure that there are no slippages on our commitment towards responsible sourcing of raw material.
- We reassure all our stakeholders and solemnly commit that,
- They will be treated fairly at all times.
- Complaints or concerns will be dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- There are clear and well-established channels to escalate complaints, concerns and grievances stakeholder have the right to utilize this escalation channel if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- BRPL will take care of all complaints efficiently and fairly.
- All employees at Bangalore Refinery work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the stakeholders.
- Regardless of the reason behind the grievance, our stakeholders have complete authority to file a complaint/ share feedback if they are disappointed with their experience at BRPL. They can give their complaint/ feedback in writing or via email.
- If a grievance is not resolved within the given time or if the solution is not satisfactory, our stake holders can approach our tiered redressal system with their complaint
Sensitizing staff on handling complaints
Our staff undergoes regular training to ensure that your queries and grievances are handled properly. They are encouraged to work in a manner which helps us in building trust and confidence. This reflects in both the operations as well as the customer the stakeholder communications. Top reasons behind the consumer queries are analysed and worked upon in a way which aims at removal of these reasons from the root.
- Escalation Matrix
- Level 1 - You can call us at +91 8028372447 to discuss any unresolved issues. If you are not satisfied with our response, please ask to speak with our Compliance Officer and you will be transferred immediately or receive a call back within 1 working day.
- Level 2 - You can reach us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will aim to respond to queries or complaints within 2 working days.
- Level 3 - In case the issue remains unresolved, you can write to our grievance officer, email@example.com , keeping the mail sent earlier in the trailing mail.
- Level 4 - For unresolved matters, you can further escalate the complaint/ issue to our Director at the following address:
- Mr. Ketan Dhruv
- Bangalore Refinery Pvt Ltd
- 6/1, 1st Cross, 1st Stage Peenya
- KIADB Main Road, Next to RTO Test Track
- Bengaluru Karnataka 560058
NOTE: The above policy is implemented with effect from 15 July 2018.